Job Title: Healthcare Assistant
Job Setting: Care Home / Nursing Home
Date Posted: 06 Feb 2022
Salary: £10.00 per hour
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Job Location: Staines-upon-Thames , Surrey
Company: Church View Care Home
Are you a compassionate individual who would like to make a difference to the lives of older people?
We are looking for committed, hardworking individuals to join our team.
Our care home caters for EMI dementia, nursing and residential care 24 hours a day.
The home has been designed to facilitate high-quality care for dementia and elderly service users.
You will be responsible for supporting older people to live their daily lives to the full,
assisting with their physical and personal needs to enhance each individual’s well-being.
- Right to work in the UK
- NVQ 2 in Care or equivalent experience
- Good verbal and written communication
- Ability to work well in a team and also able to work independently using your own initiative
- Great attitude in working with vulnerable individuals
- Ability to form positive relationships with residents their families and professional colleagues.
- Reliable punctual and committed to making a difference in the lives of others.
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call 01784248610.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS and employment reference checks in addition
to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK, and Occupational Health clearance.
Please send your completed application form to: email@example.com