Role: Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN
Hours: Full & Part Time / Days & Nights
Salary: £22 an hour
Job Location: Church View Care Home, Stanwell
Elderly and Dementia Home
We are currently looking to recruit an RGN/RMN qualified staff nurse to join our clinical team.
Our home offers skilled residential care and nursing care while specialising in providing dementia care. Emphasis is placed on the quality of care that is given and patients are at all time the priority.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• Permanent contract available
• Days or Nights available
• Excellent hourly rates offered
• A fantastic working environment
Duties for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role will include medication management and administration, leading in the delivery of person-centred care and ensuring care documentation is up to date.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse RGN:
- Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN/RMN
- Current registration with the NMC and a legal right to work in the UK
- The ability to use your skills to develop care plans and risk assessments
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, with good attention to detail and a passion for providing high quality care
- Able to manage care programmes and medications
- Able to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate resident care in order to achieve the highest standards of contemporary care
- Ensuring optimum client care is maintained by managing patient care plans and risk assessments
- Promote and maintain high standards of clinical practice
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call 01784248610.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
Please download an application form from our website or contact us at 01784 248610.